Q3 Nov 1st -> Jan 31st 2018
- Bedford Half (including Beds county champs)
- 10K TBA
Championship in a Nutshell
The re-vamped 2017/18 LFR club championship is something you can compete in and enjoy:
- More prizes than ever before, including spot prizes on race days, most improved runner & fastest runner
- Local race bias to make it easier for those who are unable to travel long distances
- Better handicapping system with two leagues, designed to suite the wide spectrum of runners in LFR
- No more “hard to find races or distances”
- Being part of the LFR family on core races days
- Entering races makes you push yourself..you never know what you can achieve until you try
- We'll do our best to find your results to save you the hassle of emailing them in.
The LFR championship uses a handicap system so we can adjust individual efforts based on age & gender. All times are compared to the World Record (WR) for that distance, age and gender, to give a points score. For example, if you ran at WR pace, you’d get 100pts. If you ran at half WR pace, you’d get 50pts. Follow the Rules or FAQ links for more information.