- Leave the Globe Pub and run towards the humpback bridge 50 meters away.
- Just before the bridge, take the kissing gate to the right and follow the path to the left.
- Go across the fields taking the bridge over the river and up the hill to the junction with Taylors Ride.
- Go left at this junction and follow this path all the way to the road, following the tree line right round until Plantation Road.
- At the junction with Plantation Road, turn right and either run on the road or through the trees and then turn right into Taylors Ride.
- Follow Taylors Ride to the path that joins the off-road trail back to the Globe pub.
- Follow this trail back to the Globe