LFR is affiliated to English Athletics and is committed to operating the club following the good governance code set out in the Club Standards by EA.
The club constitution may be found below. This document sets out the rules by which the club will operate.
The committee is elected at the AGM.
The committee roles and responsibilities may be found below.
The current committee members and contacts may be seen Here.
AGM and committee meeting minutes may be found Here.
All document policies can be found below.
In the event of a dispute the club has a complaints policy*
We are compliant with GDPR . Our policy sets out how the club will process the personal data including data shared with EA.
LFR has an Inclusion policy and will take reasonable adjustments for everyone to take part.
*We plan to update this to incorporate a grievance and disciplinary procedure set out by EA
Duty of Care
LFR has a common law duty of care towards its members and we have adopted EA recommendations as per below:
- LFR has adopted the UKA Club Safeguarding Code of Conduct and is working towards full compliance. We have completed this assessment showing our current position and plans to achieve this. This is available from the Chairman.
- The club members code of conduct may be viewed below. All members agree to this on annual renewal of membership.
- We have appointed two Welfare Officers: Stephen Moore and Katharine Smith.
- Our use of Licensed UKA coaches and plans for development is set out in the LFR Training Plan. Our C25k sessions open to the public are supervised by a CiRF qualified coach. We also have two CiRF qualified club coaches and a number of LiRF qualified run leaders.
- Health and Safety. The relevant documents can be viewed below.
Official documentation for Leighton Fun Runners
Committee Roles and Responsibilities