Following the success of The Wrong Rides here we have the Christmas Edition! Locate your odd, bonkers, rusty or relic bikes and join us for a ride with a difference. Anything goes....except lycra, definitely no lycra...unless it's Christmas themed.
- helmets mandatory (the more outrageous the better, obviously)
- Zero-Lycra policy
- Bikes must be rideable and road-worthy with at least one working brake
- Pub stops included
- Flat route - manageable distance
- Any bike at all can take part
- lights may be necessary for later in the day
Christmas themed attire a must. Tinsel. Perhaps a Christmas Tree....twinkly lights...
This time round we will be staying in and around Leighton Buzzard for safety reasons (who knows what the December weather will bring).
Date: Saturday 29th December, 11.00am from the Black Lion